- TG-5000 Dual Format HD-SDI Pattern Generator
- TG-5000A Dual Format HD-SDI Gen + Voice
- TG-5100 HD-SDI Pattern Generator + Voice
- TG-5120 SD/HD-SDI Pattern Generator + Voice
- TG-5130 Multi-Format SDI Pattern Generator + Voice + OSD
- CT-5800/5850 CAT5 Transmitter/Reciever
- DA-5200 HD/SD SDI to Analog Converter
- RC-5400 HD/SD SDI Re-Clocking 1x4 DA
- HD-5700/1 Critical Path Protection Switcher
- Price List
TG-5000 Dual Format HD-SDI Pattern Generator
To answer the demands for a cost effective HD-SDI pattern generator Maxtron introduces the TG-5000 test pattern generator. The TG-5000 is a very low-cost HD-SDI generator which supports only the 720p and 1080i HD formats 59.94Hz frame rates. These two formats are the only formats used by broadcast facilities in the US and Canada.
The TG-5000 provides the SMPTE RP 219-2002 HD color bar signal with the “Wizard” icon moving across the screen in a ping-pong motion. The pattern is native 16:9 aspect ratio and produces of both 75% and 100% color bars, a white strip, black-level steps, and linear ramp.
Mechanically the TG-5000 is very sturdily built and comes in a conveniently small package. It won’t roll off the bench or hide under a monitor. The package size is 4 x 2.5 x 1.25 inches. The TG-5000 includes an external power supply, and can be ordered with the optional internal L-ion battery pack for runtimes up to 5 hours.
- SMPTE 292M compliment output
- 720p or 1080i at 59.95
- New SMPTE color bars - RP 219-2000
- Full 20-bit pattern generation
- Designed for Portable and Bench applications
- Extremely small size - about the size of a deck of cards
- 100-240VAC to 5V DC power supply included
- Optional Internal Li-ion Battery Pack (Factory Install Only · Order TG-5000B)
- Optional 8-24V Power Adapter (Order PS-1520)